Tuesday, May 9, 2023 / by Robert Wills
Chattanooga, Tennessee, is increasingly becoming a popular choice for those seeking a new place to live. Despite the allure of Nashville and its lively atmosphere, Chattanooga offers three key advantages: cost of living and affordability, outdoor recreation and scenic beauty, and small-town charm with big city amenities.
Cost of Living and Affordability
Chattanooga's lower cost of living compared to Nashville makes it a more affordable option without compromising quality of life. With notably lower housing costs, residents can enjoy more spacious homes, larger yards, and better value for their money. Additionally, groceries, transportation, and utilities are more affordable in the 'Scenic City,' allowing residents to experience the city's attractions and culinary scene with more disposable income.
Outdoor Recreation and Scenic Beauty
Nestled between the Appalachian Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau, Chattanooga is a nature lover's paradise. The city offers numerous outdoor r' ...
Monday, February 27, 2023 / by Robert Wills
If you’re looking for a fun family activity, Chattanooga, Tennessee is the place to be! With its wide range of activities and attractions, there’s no shortage of things to do in this quaint Southern city. Here are three “must-dos” your family won’t want to miss out on:
1. Live Like a Local: Chattanooga is home to some of the best restaurants and entertainment experiences in the area, so be sure to spend time exploring like a local! Try out one of the many family-friendly eateries around town, including The Feed or Pizza Bros on Broad. Then take a stroll down the Riverwalk and explore the many shops, galleries, and other attractions along the way.
2. Take a Trip to the Tennessee Aquarium: One of Chattanooga’s most beloved attractions is its world-renowned aquarium. Here you can get up close and personal with everything from stingrays to otters as you learn about aquatic life through interactive exhibits. Your family will have a blast in every level . ...
Tuesday, February 14, 2023 / by Robert Wills
1. Chattanooga is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. The city is nestled in the Tennessee River Valley between the Appalachian Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau. This stunning setting provides the perfect backdrop for a variety of outdoor activities, from hiking and biking to kayaking and canoeing. Chattanooga also has a number of scenic drives that offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
2. Chattanooga has a rich history and culture. The city was founded in 1816 and has a long and rich history. Chattanooga was an important industrial center during the Civil War and played a pivotal role in the civil rights movement. Today, the city is home to a number of museums and cultural attractions that celebrate its unique history and culture.
3. Chattanooga is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The city offers a high quality of life with a low cost of living. It is also home to a number of top-ranked schools, both public and . ...
Tuesday, January 31, 2023 / by Robert Wills
The way we buy and sell homes has changed a lot in the last two decades. The internet has made information about properties much more readily available, and increased transparency has made the industry more competitive. Here's a look at how the real estate industry has changed in the last 20 years.
In the past, real estate agents were the only source of information about homes for sale.
The rise in technology and the prevalence of online resources have drastically changed the role of real estate agents and brokers in recent years. In the past, if a home buyer was looking to purchase a new home, they had to rely on a real estate agent to provide them with information about homes for sale in their area. The agent would gather photos, listing descriptions, and other details that were necessary for buyers to make an informed decision. Nowadays, technology has transformed how people buy and sell homes by providing buyers with more direct access to listings through websites such as Zillow,; ...
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 / by Robert Wills
Sure, Atlanta is the biggest city in the state of Georgia. But there are plenty of reasons why Chattanooga, Tennessee should be your first choice when it comes to choosing a place to live. From its famously friendly locals to its vibrant cultural scene, this small city has a lot going for it. Here are three reasons why you should choose Chattanooga over Atlanta.
1) Low Cost of Living
One of the best things about living in Chattanooga is that it's affordable compared to other cities in the Southeast. The cost of living in Chattanooga is significantly lower than that of major metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Charlotte, making it an attractive option for those who want to stretch their dollar further without sacrificing amenities and quality of life. Whether you're looking for a place to rent or buy, you'll find plenty of options at prices that will stay within your budget.
2) Incredible Outdoor Recreation
Chattanooga is known as the “Scenic City” for a reas; ...